One of the things that I like to stress is that I’m pretty well balanced with both Left- and Right-brained characteristics. Yeah I know many people say this, but when I view a website and try to get a sense of the particular branding or marketing effort at hand, I also instinctually analyze the user experience, IA, content, or code construction. I view images and photos with awe and emotion, but I also think about the really geeky stuff like boolean math and bit-depth of the pixels. Here are some traits and lighthearted tidbits that help convey a better picture of myself.
- I believe in the Gestalt principle!
- Never edit while brainstorming
- Bachelor of Fine Arts degree
- Don’t follow recipes verbatim — imagine and experiment
- Lacrosse rules!
mY riGhT bRaiN
- Love teaching math (no lie!)
- Scope your variables please
- Premedical diploma
- Predict Nerf dart accuracy with formulas from physics
- Periodic table rocks!